Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Personal identification information
The nature of our services requires that we collect sensitive personal information from Users.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to) when Users visit our Site, place an order, fill out a form, or any other action in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Credit card information, and Cookies and Usage Data. Users may visit our Site anonymously but they cannot fill out forms or receive documents anonymously.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but your failure to provide such information will prevent you from using our Service from requesting documents.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Non-personal identification information may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This information is collected even if you visit our Site anonymously.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
VITALS DOCS collects and uses a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To personalize a User’s experience
- To improve our Site
- To process transactions
- To request documents
Additionally, there is a possibility that your information could be used in the following ways:
- To better understand how our Users (as a group) use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To administer a content survey, promotion, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails
Third Party access to your information
We will not share, lease, or sell your personal identification information but we may provide your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers. We may disclose your personal information to service providers who maintain the Site and to service providers who process our payments. These trusted service providers will have access to your information but they may not use this information for any purposes other than those to which they have been entrusted. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that these service providers hold your information in confidence. In addition, we will only disclose your information to third parties that we believe, in good faith, follow acceptable privacy and security policies.
- Legal enforcement. We may disclose your information to investigate or enforce violations of our rights. We may also disclose your information to protect the security of the Site. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your information if we have a good faith belief that this disclosure is necessary to satisfy a legal process or an enforceable government request (such as a subpoena) or to be in compliance with any law or regulation.
Regarding information collected during a User’s order:
The email address that a User provides for order processing will only be used to send the User information and updates pertaining to their order. This email may also be used to respond to a User’s inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to the extent that it enables service of that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
We continually strive to improve our website and service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How we protect your information
We adopt reasonable practices and technologies during data collection, storage and processing and reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
No security measures are 100% reliable, however, so we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Protecting the privacy of children is of utmost importance to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Site from individuals who we recognize to be under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. If, as a parent or guardian, you discover your child under the age of 13 has supplied us with personal identification information, you may contact us (using the information below) and we will remove your child’s information from our database.